~Visit My Website!~

 photo olivia-oliviafortune-author-officialwebsite-oliviafortuneblogspotcom_zps53dfca98.jpg
"

Saturday, November 10, 2012

How Novel! My Novel!

This is how ridiculously giddy, when one wakes to find one's novel for sale on Amazon.com, one looks.
Especially when the whole ordeal was supposed to take nearly a week of torturous waiting.
Phew!
Victory sequins.
 

Oh my.

The Fortune humor (which is, sadly, both heredity & just plain sad), strikes again!

In reference to my own blog title.

Which, sadly, as well...I found too amusing.

Well, at least I amuse myself.

If no one else appreciates your humor, at least you should!  ;)

That is the way I see it.

But I'm rambling.

(Imagine that.)

Dun, dun, dun...

Drumrool, ahem, silly typos making me sound Scottish...drumroll!

I AM A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!!!

Many 'eeks' & much screaming, weeping, & Snoopy dances will now ensue.
 
And, thus, the links for you to go buy all my books.  ;)

Support the starving artist!

Save the whales!



The page above says 'CreateSpace', but this is basically another name for Amazon.

I have an 'actual' Amazon link as well, but if you'd like to be reeaally kind, when you buy via 'CreateSpace', the author actually receives much more in royalties from their book, despite the paperback copies having the exact same price.

And the link to my ebook!

"Long Live the Knife" a novel by Olivia Fortune; for Kindle & Kindle App
The nice thing about the Amazon Kindle, is that you don't need a Kindle to download & read ebooks.

They have an app you can install on your computer or any other device with internet access for free!

Isn't that nifty & nice?

Kindle Cloud Reader FREE

  So!

Curl up with a good book (hopefully mine?) & enjoy!

P.S.

(They make delightfully dark & strange, Christmas gifts!)


What are your favorite books?



 ~Good Night, Good Night!~

No comments:

Post a Comment