~Visit My Website!~

 photo olivia-oliviafortune-author-officialwebsite-oliviafortuneblogspotcom_zps53dfca98.jpg
"

Sunday, January 27, 2013

I Love Lucy (Olivia)

Funny & gorgeous...how often does that happen?  
Well, probably fairly often, but still.  She was a class act!  :) 
My, I Love Lucy moment of the day.

Well, technically from awhile ago now.

But I didn't get around to posting it at the time.

Despite all my good blogging intentions.

Oh well.


Apparently I added the suds & wandered off.

Utterly forgetting.

Calamity ensued.

Or would have.

Had I not returned just as the water reached the lip of the sink.

Luckily for dumbo here, it's a very, veeery deep sink.

Like, to the bowels of hell deep.  ;)

Have you ever had a hair-brained, scatterbrained moment as such?

I hope I'm not the only one!


~Love, Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment